Read in English, Arabic and Russian; Sāt, Jīlū.. Gundê Satê..İkiyaka,Yüksekova..fotos


متابعة وبالصور ..القرى والكنائس الاشورية في هكاري / Sāt, Jīlū -Gundê Satê – İkiyaka, Yüksekova
******************************************************
سات، Jīlū – Gundê Satê – İkiyaka، يوكسيكوفا
قبل عام 1915، كان سات (المعروف أيضا باسم ساتن) مختلطة المستوطنات الآشورية الكردية. تم تقسيمها إلى ثلاثة أرباع – العلوي سات، سالت الأوسط و سابت السفلى. في حين كانت المقاطعات العليا والوسطى من القرية مأهولة من قبل الأكراد، إلا أن الجزء السفلي كان يسكنه الآشوريون حصرا. في ذلك الوقت، كانت موطنا لأكثر من 300 شخص مع كنيسة قديمة مكرسة ل St. ماري الرسول و بروسيليتيسر من الشرق، ومدرسة القرية التي يديرها الكاهن الكاثوليكي الكلداني المحلي. كانت الكنيسة كبيرة باعتبارها الوحيدة في مرتفعات هكاري مخصصة لهذا القديس خاصة، وكان يعتقد أنه قد بنيت في القرن الثالث أو الرابع الميلادي. أيضا بالقرب من القرية كان ضريح جبلي يسمى “مريم”، مقدس لكل من المسيحيين الآشوريين والأكراد المسلمين على حد سواء. ومع ذلك، كان رعاياه دائما الآشوريين في سات. جبال سات هي من بين أعلى المعدلات في الشرق الأوسط، وتنتمي إلى سلسلة جبال Jel ((المعروفة في تركيا اليوم باسم سيلو-سات Dağları). أعلى قمم جبال سات هي جيفاروك (3،540 م) وريشة دات سات (3،302 م) – المعروف أيضا باللغة الكردية كسيري صيفي وبالتركية كما سات Başı (وكلها تعني “رئيس سات”) . هذه القمم اثنين تعطي القرية اسمها التركي، İkiyaka، وهو ما يعني “اثنين من الياقات”. سات هي قرية قديمة وأساطير، روى بها سكانها، الدولة التي تأسست من قبل النبلاء الآشوريين الفارين من سقوط نينوى في 612 قبل الميلاد. وسواء كان ذلك واقعيا أم لا، فإن هذه المنطقة مأهولة بالسكان منذ آلاف السنين – كما يتجلى ذلك في الكم الهائل من الصور التصويرية التي تعود إلى عصور ما قبل التاريخ في قرية جيفاروك (في المراعي الصيفية) في الجبال الواقعة فوق القرية والتي يرجع تاريخها إلى 000 5 إلى 000 12 سنة منذ. ذكر سات في تقرير من 1610 أرسل من مار إليا الثامن، الكاثوليكوس – بطريرك كنيسة الشرق في الكوش، إلى البابا بولس الخامس من روما. دخل هذا البطريرك في اتحاد مع الكنيسة الكاثوليكية التي استمرت سبع سنوات فقط ورفضه خلفه. في هذا التقرير، يذكر من بين التسلسل الهرمي اعتمادا على منافسه “النسطوري”، مار شمعون X، أسقف معين يدعى مار جيوارجيس من سات، فضلا عن 300 من رجال القتال من تلك القرية بقيادة رئيسهم “تشارتوس”. ولكن في أحيان أخرى، كانت القرية تقع تحت السلطة الروحية لأساقفة مار سارجيس المتروبوليتين في جيلو، بل لهجة سات هي لهجة فرعية لهجة Jīl.. وقد حدث تحويل سكان سات إلى الكاثوليكية في وقت ما بعد تسعينات القرن التاسع عشر، عندما أسست الكنيسة الكاثوليكية الكاثوليكية بعثات في مرتفعات هكاري لجلب الآشوريين “النسطوريين الذين يعيشون هناك إلى” الإيمان الحقيقي لروما “. وقد استغلت معظم الحوافز من خلال حوافز مثل المال والحيوانات والمعدات الزراعية، فضلا عن وعود بالحماية من الاضطهاد الذي تمارسه فرنسا. في حالة سات، روى القصة أن هناك نوعا من الجفاف أو كارثة طبيعية أجبرت الكاهن المحلي على التماس المساعدة من القرى الآشورية المجاورة. بينما كان بعيدا عن قطيعه، وصل المبشرين الكاثوليك وعرضت لمساعدتهم، ولكن بشرط أن تحول إلى الكاثوليكية. في البداية تم تقسيم ساتناي إلى معسكرين – الكاثوليك و “النساطرة” – ولكن في نهاية المطاف، انتهت القرية بأكملها حتى تحويل. وبحلول عام 1902، وضعوا تحت ولاية أبرشية جديدة تم إنشاؤها لفان وإخراج الأسقف مار يوجين مناع. في خريف عام 1915، أجبر الآشوريون سات على الفرار إلى أورميا في إيران مع جميع الآشوريين الحكاريين الآخرين. ثم مرة أخرى في أغسطس 1918، هربوا من الجنوب إلى الخطوط البريطانية في همدان، وجلبوا بعد ذلك إلى مخيمي بعقوبة ومندان للاجئين في بلاد ما بين النهرين التي تديرها بريطانيا. في عام 1922، استقر الآشوريون على أرض مشتراة لهم من قبل الكنيسة الكلدانية الكاثوليكية على ضفاف نهر الخزير، في قرية هزارجوت (اسم كورداني يعني “ألف حقل”) في قضاء عقرة بمقاطعة نينوى، العراق. ولا تزال القرية مأهولة اليوم بحوالي 50 أسرة (235 فردا)، كما أنها أقامت كنيسة جديدة مكرسة للقديس ماري، فضلا عن مدرسة ابتدائية. للاطلاع على صور هازارجوت، انظر هنا: http://www.ishtartv.com

تنويه; موقع www.nala4u.com يعتذر للاخطاء التي تحصل اثاء الترجمة للغة العربية والروسية وذلك باعتماده على موقع كوكل.
******************************************************

Sāt, Jīlū – Gundê Satê – İkiyaka, Yüksekova
 

Prior to 1915, Sāt (also known as Sāten) was mixed Assyrian-Kurdish settlement. It was divided into three quarters – Upper Sāt, Middle Sāt and Lower Sāt. Whilst the Upper and Middle sections of the village were inhabited by Kurds, the Lower one was inhabited exclusively by Assyrians. At that time, it was home to more than 300 people with an ancient church dedicated to St. Mārī the Apostle and Proselytiser of the East, and a village school run by the local Chaldean Catholic priest. The church was significant as being the only one in the Hakkâri highlands dedicated to that particular saint, and it was believed to have been built in the third or fourth century AD. Also near the village was a mountain shrine called “Mārīm”, sacred to both Christian Assyrians and Muslim Kurds alike. Its caretakers, however, were always the Assyrians of Sāt. The mountains of Sāt are among the highest in the Middle East, and belong to the Jīlū mountain chain (known in Turkey today as Cilo-Sat Dağları). The two highest peaks of the Sāt Mountains are Gevaruk (3,540 m) and Rishā d-Sāt (3,302 m) – also known in Kurdish as Serê Satê and in Turkish as Sat Başı (all of which mean, “the head of Sāt”). These two peaks give the village its Turkish name, İkiyaka, which means “two collars”. Sāt is an ancient village and legends, recounted by its inhabitants, state that it was founded by Assyrian nobility fleeing the fall of Nineveh in 612 BC. Whether this is factual or not, the area has been inhabited by human beings for millennia – as evidenced by the vast amount of prehistoric pictographs at the zoma (summer pasture) of Gevaruk, in the mountains above the village – dating from 5,000 to 12,000 years ago. Sāt is mentioned in a report from 1610 sent from Mār Eliyā VIII, Catholicos-Patriarch of the Church of the East in Alqosh, to Pope Paul V of Rome. This patriarch entered into a union with the Catholic Church which lasted only seven years and was repudiated by his successor. In that report, he mentions among the hierarchy depending on his “Nestorian” rival, Mār Shim‘un X, a particular bishop named Mār Gewargis of Sāt, as well as 300 fighting men from that village led by their chief “Chartus”. At other times, however, the village fell under the spiritual jurisdiction of the Mār Sargis metropolitan bishops of Jīlū, and indeed the dialect of Sāt is a sub-dialect of the Jīlū dialect. The conversion of Sāt’s inhabitants to Catholicism occurred sometime after the 1890s, when the Chaldean Catholic Church founded missions in the Hakkâri highlands to bring the “Nestorian” Assyrians living there to the “true faith of Rome”. Most proselytes were lured by incentives such as money, animals and farming equipment, as well as promises of protection from persecution by France. In the case of Sāt, the story recounted is that there was some kind of drought or natural disaster that forced the local priest to go seek assistance from neighbouring Assyrian villages. While he was away from his flock, Catholic missionaries arrived and offered to help them, however on the condition that would convert to Catholicism. At first the Sātnāye were divided into two camps – Catholics and “Nestorians” – but eventually, the entire village ended up converting. By 1902, they were placed under the jurisdiction of a new diocese created for Van and directed by Bishop Mār Eugene Manna. In the autumn of 1915, the Assyrians of Sāt were forced to flee to Urmia in Iran with all other Hakkâri Assyrians. Then again in August 1918, they fled south to the British lines at Hamadan, and were later brought to the Ba‘qubah and Mandan refugee camps in British-administered Mesopotamia. In 1922 the Assyrians of Sāt (“Sātnāye”) were settled on land purchased for them by the Chaldean Catholic Church on the banks of the Khāzir River, at the village of Hazārjot (a Kurdish name meaning, “a thousand fields”) in the ‘Aqrah district of the province of Nineveh, Iraq. The village is still inhabited today by about 50 households (c. 235 people), and they also have built a new church there dedicated to St. Mārī, as well as a primary school. For pictures of Hazārjot, see here:

http://www.ishtartv.com/en/viewarticle,35361.html
******************************************************
“>Сат, Джилу – Гунде Сатка – Икияка, Юксекова

До 1915 года Сат (также известный как Сатен) был смешанным ассирийско-курдским поселением. Он был разделен на три четверти – Верхний Сат, Средний Сат и Нижний Сат. В то время как верхняя и средняя части деревни были населены курдами, Нижняя была заселена исключительно ассирийцами. В то время в нем проживало более 300 человек с древним храмом, посвященным святой Марии Апостол и Прозелитизму Востока, а также деревенской школе, которой руководил местный халдейский католический священник. Церковь была значительна как единственная в горных районах Хаккяри, посвященная этому конкретному святому, и считается, что она была построена в третьем или четвертом веке нашей эры. Кроме того, рядом с деревней была горная святыня, именуемая «Мармим», священная как для христианских ассирийцев, так и для мусульманских курдов. Его смотрителями, однако, всегда были ассирийцы Сата. Горы Сат являются одними из самых высоких на Ближнем Востоке и принадлежат к горной цепи Джилу (известной сегодня в Турции как Сило-Сат Даглари). Двумя самыми высокими вершинами гор Сат являются Геварук (3,540 м) и Риша д-Сат (3 302 м), также известный на курдском языке как Serê Satê, а на турецком языке, как Sat Başı (все это означает «глава Sāt»). Эти две вершины дают деревне свое турецкое имя İkiyaka, что означает «два воротника». Sāt – древняя деревня, и легенды, рассказываемые ее жителями, утверждают, что она была основана ассирийской знати, спасавшейся от падения Ниневии в 612 году до нашей эры. Независимо от того, является ли это фактическим или нет, область была населена людьми в течение тысячелетий, о чем свидетельствует огромное количество доисторических пиктограмм в зома (летнее пастбище) Геварука в горах над деревней – от 5000 до 12 000 лет тому назад. Сат упоминается в докладе 1610 года, направленном от Марии Элии VIII, Католикоса-Патриарха Восточной Церкви в Алькоше, Папе Римскому Павлу V. Этот патриарх вступил в союз с католической церковью, которая длилась всего семь лет и была отвергнута его преемником. В этом докладе он упоминает в иерархии в зависимости от своего «несторианского» соперника Мар-Шимуна X, конкретного епископа по имени Мар Геваргис из Сата, а также 300 бойцов из этой деревни во главе со своим главным «Чартусом». В другое время, однако, деревня попала под духовную юрисдикцию митрополичьих епископов Мар-Саргиса из Джилу, и действительно диалект Сата является поддиалектом диалекта Джилу. Преобразование жителей Сата в католицизм произошло примерно через 1890-е годы, когда Халдейская Католическая Церковь создала миссии в высокогорных районах Хаккяри, чтобы довести «несторианских» ассирийцев, живущих там, до «истинной веры Рима». Большинство прозелитов привлекались стимулами, такими как деньги, животные и сельскохозяйственное оборудование, а также обещаниями защиты от преследований со стороны Франции. В случае с Сатом рассказ рассказывает, что была какая-то засуха или стихийное бедствие, которые вынудили местного священника обратиться за помощью в соседние ассирийские деревни. Пока он был вдали от своей паствы, к нему пришли католические миссионеры и предложили им помощь, однако при условии, что они перейдут в католичество. Сначала сатнаи были разделены на два лагеря – католики и «несторианцы», но, в конце концов, вся деревня преобразовалась. К 1902 году они были переданы под юрисдикцию новой епархии, созданной для Вана и направленной епископом Маром Евгением Манной. Осенью 1915 года ассирийцы Сата были вынуждены бежать в Урмию в Иране вместе со всеми другими хаккяри-ассирийцами. Затем снова в августе 1918 года они бежали на юг к британским линиям в Хамадане, а затем были доставлены в лагеря беженцев Ба-Куба и Мандан в управляемой британцами Месопотамии. В 1922 году ассирийцы Сата («Сатнайе») были заселены на землю, купленную для них халдейской католической церковью на берегах реки Хазир, в деревне Хазарйот (курдское название означает «тысяча полей») в ‘Aqrah района провинции Ниневия, Ирак. Сегодня деревню посещают около 50 домашних хозяйств (около 235 человек), а также построен новый храм, посвященный святой Марии, а также начальная школа. Для фотографий Хазарйота смотрите здесь: http://www.ishtartv.com/en/viewarticle,35361.html

Отказ от ответственности; www.nala4u.com приносит извинения за ошибки, совершенные арабским и русским переводами, приняв его в Google

******************************************************

A distant view of the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

Another view of the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

The ruins of the ancient church of St. Mārī in the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova. Notice that the vault of the nave has collapsed, but the sanctuary arch may still be clearly seen – Photo: Sait Çelik

The stone walls of the ancient church of St. Mārī in the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Sait Çelik

The remains of the sanctuary of the ancient church of St. Mārī in the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Sait Çelik

The inscribed lintel of the ancient church of St. Mārī in the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Sait Çelik
The inscribed lintel of the ancient church of St. Mārī in the village of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Sait Çelik
Flowers in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

Prehistoric pictographs carved some 5,000-12,000 years ago at the Gevaruk zoma (summer pasture) in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

Prehistoric pictographs carved some 5,000-12,000 years ago at the Gevaruk zoma (summer pasture) in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

Prehistoric pictographs carved some 5,000-12,000 years ago at the Gevaruk zoma (summer pasture) in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Esat Kilinç (Marufi)

Prehistoric pictographs carved some 5,000-12,000 years ago at the Gevaruk zoma (summer pasture) in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

The mountains and lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
 
The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: The Colemerg Production
 

The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Esat Kilin  Marufi
The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Esat Kilinç
(Marufi)
The lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova – Photo: Esat Kilinç
(Marufi)
The mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
The mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
A waterfall in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
A waterfall in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
A waterfall in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
A waterfall in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Swimming in the lake of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Trekking in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Camping in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova
Tea on a campfire in the mountains of Sāt, Jīlū district, Yüksekova

For those who are still unsure as to whether Sat was a part of the Ashiret of Jilu or not. A list of the villages of Jilu, from “Highlands of Asiatic Turkey” (1901). Sat, or Saten, is listed last

******************************************************www.nala4u.com / https://www.facebook.com/pg/AssyrianHakkari

أضف تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *

*